Feedstock to Fuel
RNG has a diverse set of uses and demand only continues to grow. We connect developers with opportunities to sell RNG as an alternative fuel and energy source as well as leverage RNG as a feedstock for hydrogen, renewable diesel, electricity generation, and liquefied natural gas (LNG) to export.
Any Project, Any Stage
Developing and bringing RNG to market is a complex process. RNG projects require extensive planning, significant capital, intricate knowledge of environmental commodities, and the ability to monetize gas in the most lucrative markets. As a vertically integrated partner, we can advance your project. Whether you’re looking to start new or dispense existing supply into end markets, we’ll meet you where you’re at.
From planning to commissioning, we’re experienced in greenfield projects as well as the expansion and conversion of gas-to-biogas plants.
- Equity investments
- Project design, planning, and scheduling
- Vendor selection
- Pipeline interconnects
- Trucking and decant
- Gas clean-up
Once your project’s operational, we’ll ensure it stays that way. Our team of engineers and product strategists find innovative ways to optimize gas production, minimize emissions output, and maximize uptime.
- Utility engagement for gas scheduling and storage
- Application of new technologies to increase gas production
- Strategies to reduce hydrogen sulfide levels
- Carbon capture and sequestration technology
From construction to operations, we’ll ensure your project is completed in accordance with regulatory programs–enabling you to benefit from the full financial value of your gas.
- Federal Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)
- California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS)
- Oregon’s Clean Fuels Program (CFP)
With over 100 renewable natural gas distribution points, we’ll place your gas in the most lucrative of transportation and energy markets—safeguarding your investment and project return.
- Fixed or variable pricing options
- Flexible contract terms
- Access into transportation (natural gas, hydrogen, electric), energy, and export markets
Working with clean fuel regulations since their inception, we know how to maximize the value of gas produced and when to monetize credits earned—resulting in best-in-class commodity returns.
- Tenure in RFS, LCFS, and CFP programs
- Internal trading team known for consistently outperforming annual indexed prices
- Proprietary risk management system
- Established relationships with leading obligated parties
RNG Development resources
May 10, 2022
U.S. Gain Secures Dairy RNG Offtake with EnTech Solutions
April 7, 2022
Solar Microgrids Benefiting RNG Development
September 10, 2021
The Landfill Group, LS Power announce South Carolina RNG project
July 15, 2021
Ameresco Reaches Commercial Operation of Landfill Gas to Renewable Natural Gas Plant
January 12, 2021
Ameresco Reaches Mechanical Completion of Landfill Gas to Renewable Natural Gas Plant
October 19, 2020
U.S. Gain Adds Deer Run Dairy to its RNG Development Portfolio
October 2, 2020
3 Things You Need to Know About RNG Project Compliance
August 31, 2020
U.S. Gain’s Fourth Dairy RNG Development Project is Operational
August 19, 2020
Renewable Thermal Energy: The New Emission Reduction Strategy
June 29, 2020
U.S. Gain Develops Dairy RNG Project in Just 8 Months
Reach out to learn how we can help initiate and optimize your RNG development and offtake experiences.
Vice President of Business Development - RNG